Discussion #2 Failure is your friend?

     So I found this blog "Failure is our Friend" discussing the positive side of failure. While I agree that failure can be a good teacher and be a useful tool in learning what mistakes were made; I believe that the blog post and that point of view are looking at failure as an independent event, but not all forms of failure are specific in nature. The failure I feel for example is one of ongoing distractions and mistakes. How can one learn from being distracted by the infinite amount of information on one's phone? How can one learn from making the same mistake daily when choosing to watch TV to relax after a long day's work rather than study? What information is there to learn from these ongoing failures that are both comforting and distracting? I hope that I can learn more and answer these questions the further I dive into the topic of failure.


Comments

Popular Posts